News,Entertainment,Celebrity Gist,Political Discussions,Jokes & Lots more. for advert or more information..,call +2348182950851
Search This Blog
Chokocho-Igbo-Etche-Rumuokwurusi Interchange and Chokocho-Umuechem-Osuzu road constructed by Governor Wike has been commisioned by Acting President Yemi Osibanjo to the glory of God and the use of Rivers people
USHERS & SERVERS WANTED AT AFROCLIP! Stand a chance to earn 25k-50k daily for Ushering!!
Join AfroClip to become our event staff and stand the chance to work in
our next event to earn N25,000 to N50,000 daily pay-out plus other
rewards!!! Visit https://afroclip.com/apply-usher/ Ushers & Servers needed for The 2-days Women Empowerment Conference (WEC) 2017 event scheduled to hold in **LOCATION** : Lagos, Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Imo, Cross Rivers, Jos and Kwara **DATE** : Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st of July 2017 **REWARD/ PAYMENT** : N25,000 or N37,500 or N50,000 daily payment depending on your category plus other take-home mouth watering gifts. All you need to do is visit https://afroclip.com/apply-usher/ now to get more information and submit your application on or before 11.59pm on Thursday 13th of July 2017 OR send your *-NAME *-PHONE NUMBER *-LOCATION *-THREE QUALITY PHOTOS OF YOU *-SHORT STORY ABOUT YOU to firstname.lastname@example.org All screened and selected applicants s…
55 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DAVID IBIYEOMIE. #The 38, 47and 50 Will interest you.
1. God called him to establish His kingdom here on earth.
2. David Ibiyeomie did not travel outside Nigeria for 9 solid years cos of unbroken focus.
3. David Ibiyeomie was the first to be host and preach in a major
crusade programme in Rivers state without attaching another preacher's
face from outside.
4. He is the husband of Peace Ibiyeomie.
5. He started 14 church branches in one day with all running 5services.
6. He gave the solution to the then Niger delta crisis involving
militancy, that brought absolute peace, during His Excellency , Musa
7. His dancing steps is 2nd to none. You need to see him dance.
8. His smiles gives you total peace.
9.His love for youth/students is exceptional and out if this world.
10. He is so loved by his mentor Bishop David Oyedepo.
11. He believes in proper staff welfare and management.
12. He has built a Home for the Eld…