ELEME LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
ELEME COUNCIL CHAIRMAN SWEARS IN CTC MEMBERS, ASSIGNS PORTFOLIOS.
The Chairman Caretaker committee, Eleme local government Area, Chief Hon. Obarilomate Ollor JP has sworn in members of his Caretaker committee today in the legislative hall of the council.
Obarilomate also used the occasion to assign portfolios to the newly sworn in members of the Caretaker committee.
The new supervisors and their portfolios are:
1) Hon. John Osaroedee (Youths, Sports & Culture)
2) Hon. Ignatius Kattey Jnr. (Environment)
3) Hon. Frank Nwaforobe (Agriculture)
4) Hon. Jiji Mpia (Works, Transport &Housing)
5) Hon. Mrs. Ngelale Ebele (Education)
6) Hon. Mrs Kpugisi K. Aforji (Health)
While addressing the new appointed members of the team, the council boss charged the supervisors to show high level of commitment, sacrifice and dedication to duties to as to effectively deliver on the mandate of the Governor and to give quality service to the people of Eleme.