Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description
- We are currently looking for an experienced front desk individual with a strong background in customer service
- For this position, we have discovered that candidates who have worked in retail, call centers, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch” that the company is known for.
- Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge.
- We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
- Our company specializes in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition.
- We are a highly competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment.
- Answer incoming calls regarding general billing, service related and product questions
- Analyze customer accounts and determine appropriate resolution
- The ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints while remaining courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers
- Performance which meets or surpasses Company goals related to quality
- Process payments
- Process Service Requests
- A minimum of one year current experience working in a customer oriented business
- Must exhibit excellent customer service interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers, both orally and written
- Experience using telephone equipment, computers and various other office products such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem resolution skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced call support environment
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Excellent listening skills
- Be able to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent computer software navigation skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and utilize critical thinking skills
- Must be able to sit for long duration of time
- Must live around Ikeja
- Must be available to start immediately
- Between N30,000 and N35,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply