DON'T LET THEM GO ALONE.. THE TIME TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IS OVER. LET US GATHER OURSELVES TOGETHER AND APPROACH IGBOS AND DISCUSS HOW TO BUILD A BETTER WORLD TOGETHER. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! Tari Nemi
DON'T LET THEM GO ALONE
Sometimes I feel like weeping when I hear some of my brothers from coastal Biafra otherwise called Niger Delta is talk. It shows me how ignorant they are.
My people don't know what they face. They don't know the strength of their enemies. They don't know the friends that they have. We don't know many things.
You will hear them say things like:
1. Igbos want our oil
2. Igbos cannot be trusted
3. How are you sure they will not bridge the agreement for referendum?
4. Igbos will dominate and oppress us
5. Igbos want to dominate our ports
6. Igbos have not consulted us
7. Igbos are expansionists, they want our lands.
8. Biafra is Igbo affair, we are Niger Deltans.
9. Let them have their Biafra and leave us alone, we are Niger Deltans.
I shake my head. I grieve because God bless me with an eye to see far into the future.
I am deeply pained because of what I can see already if we let Igbos go and leave us behind with the hope of fighting Nigeria for our Niger Delta referendum.
I see the Fulani soldiers flooded our creeks engaging our combatant youths actively shooting them consistently and our civilian population being taken out by Fulani herdsmen, secretly killing us in the cities as the boko haram soldiers are killing our combatant agitators in the creeks.
I see a bloody anger unleashed against the people of coastal Biafra because of loosing their control over our brothers in the hinterland.
Remember, Yoruba will throw a blind eye to our suffering because they are cowards. The highest they will do is whisper about it while the Muslims among them will bring up unnecessary argument to suppress the little voice. The only people who will always stand by us, die for us if necessary and shield us (the Igbo) must have gone then and we will be left alone to face Hausa and Yoruba.
We will not survive it and our desire for Niger Delta republic will die a natural death and never rise again because the few left will never be large enough to combat the enemy. Don't forget, our oil is the only reason, Hausa Fulani is in same country with us.
Nigeria is too large for us to confront without Igbo. Igbo has always being our shield.
Now I am not saying that we are weak, God forbid. But in war, not your strength win the war but your strategy, number before your weapons.
ANSWER TO SOME OF THE QUESTIONS
1. Biafra has never been an Igbo affair. Biafra is in existence more than 500 years ago as a country or region with her sovereignty and ran a unified economic system which ran from the coast into the hinterland and back to the coast and from the coast to the international traders (Europeans).
Our Ijaw kings signed business treaties with European traders in the name Biafra not Niger Delta.
Biafra tells more of our history (coastal Biafrans) than those in the hinterland. Throwing that precious name away and accepting the name our slave masters gave us (Niger Delta) is like selling your only heritage (your land) to buy a car.
2. Igbos are not trying to impose Biafra on us and imposing their terms to us but opening their arms of brotherhood saying come let's build the world together. It is left for us to gather ourselves together and discuss with them. They are still waiting for us to do that and invite them to the discussion table. Let's stop childish acts of rejecting the meal before you even know the type of meal is being cooked.
3. Igbos want your oil yet you have seen them survive in the zoo without oil. In fact they are the only region doing without the oil yet they have more original billionaires than any other region in the zoo. Pls think again.
4. Igbos are more wicked than Hausa Fulani yet no Igbo man has ever come to your community to kill you despite how close you are to them but those you claim are better than them travel from far north to massacre you in your communities in south south.
Please don't quote me wrong, I am not trying to say Igbos have no faults or they don't make errors. Of course they do, they are humans. You don't make your brother an enemy because you feel he behaves in a way you don't like.
We must realise that the wall between the coast and the hinterland is unreal. It is fantasy created by our white enemies (Britain). They advised the zoo government to remove our identity that binds us together (Biafra) from the map and erase history from our schools so we will never know our roots.
They stole our history and heritage. Divided us so they can easily plunder on our wealth using their puppets, Fulani, to master their game.
THE TIME TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IS OVER. LET US GATHER OURSELVES TOGETHER AND APPROACH IGBOS AND DISCUSS HOW TO BUILD A BETTER WORLD TOGETHER.
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!!